We support cooperation between manufacturers and universities for conducting engineer skill improvement training at local universities.
- Utilizing facilities alongside science and engineering university professors
- Utilizing first-class university facilities alongside university professors with specialist expertise makes it possible to conduct training that meets expectations. This is the first endeavor of its kind in this industry.
- Customize learning from 1,200 lectures
- Training contents can be customized by selecting only the necessary lectures from the 3 categories of mechanical, electrical and control systems.
- Tailored Curriculum
- Universities can communicate with companies to find out what academic knowledge their engineers are seeking. Then they can construct a curriculum tailored to these needs.
- Linking local companies and universities
- Cognavi College can expand the potential for joint research and future recruitment of new graduates.
Engineer training example
- Example 1 A second-year company employee who graduated with a major in chemistry undertakes training in mechanical engineering fundamentals
Hiring environment is tough and the ideal candidate cannot be hired
Chemistry graduate is assigned to a mechanical design department
Foundational knowledge is lacking and on-the-job training can only accomplish so muchon-the-job training can only accomplish so much…
As a second-year employee the employee completes training in mechanical engineering fundamentals and is able to immediately apply their skills at work
- Example 2 Mid-level electrical engineer undergoes training on electrical insulator materials
A new product development process for insulator materials is established due to production transfer
Product improvement is necessary in order to meet customer demands
There are many employees handling circuit design but few with materials knowledge...…
A mid-level employee undergoes training on materials fundamentals and is put in charge of material improvement
- Example 3 A young employee with a humanities degree undertakes training in mechanical engineering fundamentals
Young employee with a humanities degree is a member of the same mechanical design department
Due to the gap in knowledge, the employee has trouble contributing to department meetings
Feeling uneasy the employee considers quitting...…
The employee attends lectures on fundamental knowledge throughout the year. The working environment becomes one of lively discussion